Welcome

We're really glad you stopped by! If you are looking for creative parenting support and tools to help your child, we can help.
This blog is no longer active, so if you want lots of parenting tools and tips visit
visit us at www.thecreativityqueen.com

The Creativity Queen

Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Art Therapist Sarasota, FL


What does it mean to be an art therapist? A balance of head and heart, an ability to be open to a process whereby we don't know the answers but are willing to accompany another in their self-exploration, a trust that the art and the creative process will ultimately provide healing and growth, a willingness to suspend "knowing" to play in the unknown place of possibles and creation, and love- pure love for those brave individuals who allow us to be witness to their pain and growth.  

Today I celebrate those who have trusted me along their journey, what an honor to be an art therapist!

1 comment:

Debbie Z. Lattuga said...

Hi Creativity Queen,

I live in Sarasota and I am making my way through the Art and Healing certificate program at Ringling. I would love to subscribe to your blog but didn't see an RSS feed button.

Twitter me at Debbie_L